Why Invest in Dubai?
With Dubai’s dynamic property market now brimming with residential and commercial properties, it is evident that the country has seen a buoyant recovery over the past year and this is expected to continue. The UAE is fast becoming a financing hub for cross-border trade and investment and has created a solid platform for itself, through their successful World Expo 2020 win.
Dubai has emerged as a leading regional commercial hub with state-of-the art infrastructure and a world-class business environment. It has now become the logical place to conduct business in the Middle East, providing investors with a unique and comprehensive value-added platform. With its strategic location, sophisticated free enterprise environment, tax-free living and strong economic position, Dubai is the ideal base for multinationals.
Apart from economic advantages, Dubai offers a nonpareil lifestyle quality with high-class residential and office accommodation, excellent educational and health institutions, world-class shopping facilities, abundant sporting and leisure facilities and international hotels offering a wide range of dining and entertainment choices.
The Benefit of Establishing Businesses in Dubai
- Dubai is not only a tax-free city, with no income or capital gain tax but has a thriving economy and highly developed financial sector. This makes it extremely attractive for people from all around the world to come and work in Dubai, as well as invest in property.
- Foreign investors are drawn to Dubai due to the various Free Zones offerings.
- Dubai is central to the vast majority of the world and is extremely accessible, having direct flights from all the major cities in the world.
- The local currency UAE Dirham (AED) is fixed with the US dollar (USD) at a rate of AED 3.675:USD 1.
- Dubai remains a popular tourism destination with its fabulous shopping malls, five-star hotels, stunning beaches and numerous other attractions.
- Having a very low crime rate, Dubai is extremely safe, making it a perfect place for families and wealthy individuals.
The climate in Dubai is very pleasant throughout the year, with only three months of summer heat.
Advantages of Investing In Dubai Real Estate
- Dubai property prices are reasonably priced in comparison to similar business capitals around the world.
- Investors generally have less restrictions and more control over aspects in real estate investments.
- Unlike shares and hedge funds, real estate always has a lifelong value. Although property prices can fluctuate, the value will by no means decline to nothing.
- Although there are many laws set out to control rental increases in Dubai, rental income from property is a stable source of income.
- Dubai banks have started lending once again; consequently the number of finance-based property purchases has increased significantly since 2009.